Update on Coronavirus and Hospital Protocols (3/18/20)
Here at Green Meadows Veterinary Hospital, we have been monitoring the State, Federal and CDC guidelines on this evolving health crisis. At this time, we are tightening our social distancing protocols, from those posted on 3/16/20, in an effort to continue servicing our patients’ needs as well as those of our clients and staff. We are also working on options and procedures for Telemedicine as an alternative treatment for less critical health issues. We will continue to update you as the situation changes
· We are asking that all clients call before entering the building for any reason.
· We are encouraging clients to pay over the phone for their supplies so that we can deliver them to your vehicle, rather than coming in to pick up and pay.
· We are rescheduling and postponing elective surgeries.
· Drop off appointments are available and encouraged.
· We are limiting non-essential visits and elective procedures, but not eliminating them at this time. Please call us if you wish to discuss if you should postpone or rescheduling your pet’s visit.